We’ve got lots in store for the rest of this year and the first half of 2021. We know this year has been challenging for many of us in different ways. As creatives and change makers, the events of 2020 may have affected us work-wise, creatively, our aspirations our wellbeing. We’ve decided to ramp up a gear or few to ensure that we present and deliver something for the here and now – not just the future.
We’re also pleased to say that we have received a Project Grant from Arts Council England to carry out our plans as laid out here.
There are five parts to our plan as we head towards Norwich Fringe Festival for 2021, click on the following to find out more and take part.
Training and development programme (ongoing) Read more
• RE:GENERATE (12-14 November 2020) Read more
• Norwich Fringe Commissions (applications open 1-19 December 2020) Read more
• Creative Exchange events Read more
• Mentoring programme Read more
• Norwich Fringe Directory (launching 5 November and ongoing) Read more
• Norwich Fringe Festival 2021 (March 2021) Read more